Sunday, January 6, 2013

Winter 2013 Anime

With the onset of the new year comes a new season of anime. As usual, I'm late when it comes to looking at the new batch of shows. Looking through the various season preview blot posts, I don't really see anything that particularly stands out from the winter 2013 line up as must-watch. I think I will check out Maoyuu Maou Yuusha which sounds mildly interesting, but I don't know if I'll blog any shows this season. Maybe I'll marathon and write some "review" posts on some classics instead.

As always, here is a list of season previews from other blogs for those who need some help making up their minds.

- Meeping Anime
- METANORN
- Random Curiosity
- Sea Slugs!
- Star Crossed
- Tenka Seiha

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I saw the list and nothing really stick for me as must. I saw maoyuu maou Yuusha. I wasn't sold on the first episode. I'll watch few more see if something I'll like.

    I will check few other winter show just in case their hidden gem.

    dxanato...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does seem to be one of those seasons where you are kind of hoping for surprises. Not a ton that I'm confident will be great.

    But did think that Maoyuu Maou Yuusha had a good first episode so I'm looking forward to seeing where that one goes. At least I figured it would be the one series I could get into talking about weekly.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. The form supports some HTML tags such as <b>, <i>, and <a>. Spam and comments containing/linking to inappropriate content will be deleted.